Our 12 week online review course is both asynchronous and structured.
You can start the course at any time after purchase and complete it at your own pace and/or join in and follow our review course schedule through from 6/7/2021 though 10/29/2021.
When you register for the course, you will be emailed a USER ID and Password to access our electronic manuals and review course materials. Additional material will be released as necessary.
• Access to instructional and problem solving videos from desktops, laptops, tablets
• Weekly emails to keep you informed of review course content that is released
• Study Manuals; Over 1,730 pages; In downloadable pdf format
Volume 1: Syllabus Section A and B
Volume 2a: Syllabus Section C – Part 1
Volume 2b: Syllabus Section C – Part 2
Volume 2c: Syllabus Sections C – Part 3, D and E
• 3 Practice Tests (Syllabus Section Based) in Excel and Google Sheets
• 1 Practice Exam in Excel and Google Sheets
Access to these tests requires that you provide us with your gmail address.
• Past CAS Questions and Solutions in Excel and Google Sheets
For more information about this product, go to
CAS Exam 6U Preparation Materials (actuarialtesting.com)
This requires that you provide us with your gmail address.
• CAS Financial Reporting Tables – In Excel
Download the 110 tables spread throughout the 27 chapters from the above text.
• Article Time Management and Question Management Downloadable Spreadsheets
Knowing the right amount of time to spend studying an article is a must.
Tracking questions you have worked and recording areas for improvement if you were unable to adequately/fully solve the problem is also a must.
Both are provided.