Our 12 week online review course is both asynchronous and structured.
You can start the course at any time after purchase and complete it at your own pace and/or join in and follow our review course schedule through from 1/4/2021 though 5/8/2021.
When you register for the course, you will be emailed a USER ID and Password to access our electronic manuals and review course materials. Additional material will be released as necessary.
• Access to instructional and problem solving videos from desktops, laptops, tablets
• Weekly emails to keep you informed of review course content that is released
• Study Manuals; Over 1,730 pages; In downloadable pdf format
Volume 1: Syllabus Section A and B
Volume 2a: Syllabus Section C – Part 1
Volume 2b: Syllabus Section C – Part 2
Volume 2c: Syllabus Sections C – Part 3, D and E
Volume 3: Prep Tests and Exams
Preparatory Tests; Over 160 Exam questions and solutions; In downloadable pdf format
Want a printed copy of Study Manuals (Volumes 1, 2a, 2b, and 2c) for $60 more?
Actuarial Bookstore https://www.actuarialbookstore.com/shop.aspx OR
• R.A.C.E. Short answer problem solving videos
• Weekly Questions – Selected weekly problems for video directed practice providing efficient problem-solving techniques
• Prime Problems – Past CAS questions that have been ranked with the highest level of importance
• 6 e-Review test sessions comprising over 135 CAS exam style questions with both video problem solving and downloadable written solutions